Thursday, October 28, 2010

Making Memories




I am trying my hardest to keep up on blogging but so far I haven't been doing a good job. A few dating pics...
Mark loves animals..so we went to the best zoo there is...POCATELLO ZOO!!! 
Many nights of playing tennis

Along with many hikes

Loved to watch the sunsets...a little late in this picture 
More hiking

Where I knew that I LOVED him and not just "liked" him . St. George trip
The sign that he proposed with
Trying to make time go by faster

                                                                Engagement Pics
Wedding Dinner...1 more day!!! 

2 comments:

  1. you guys are cuties. lots of fun hiking and such, let's do this stuff togther sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Fun to see your wedding pictures; I'd only seen engagements. You are so cute together. Love it! Hearcha! Hailey

    ReplyDelete